Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners on them.
Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those made available to users as well as those commonly used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the Web site.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
a. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
b. The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
c. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
d. The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
e. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by the users.
f. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web site.
g. Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, you must notify this circumstance to CENTRAL STATION PROCUREMENT S.L , indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation with which he/she is acting.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
3. Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.*
2. The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances shall the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.