Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law.
https://centralstationhub.com/en/ (“The Web”) is a website operated by CENTRAL STATION PROCUREMENT S.L.
Data of the owner of the Web:
CENTRAL STATION PROCUREMENT S.L
C/Cronos, 10 – 2º1
Mercantile registry data:
Volume 40684, BOOK 0, folio 1, Section 8, Page: M721926
Access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered therein.
It is possible that at some point some of the pages of the website may have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user’s or client’s computer and allow our systems to remember the language and the portal chosen, as well as other characteristics or preferences of the user’s navigation in their first session. These “cookies” are not invasive or harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your navigation in the aforementioned manner.
- User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and/or use of the website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to whoever does so the status of user, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the company that owns the website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
2. Intellectual and industrial property:
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners.
Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those commonly used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, on the part of the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web site.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web site.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify this circumstance to CENTRAL STATION PROCUREMENT S.L , indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation with which he/she is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Proof of said intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted.* 2.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
- Under no circumstances shall the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
3. Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms set forth in the third condition.
It may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Web site, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the Web site.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and content and the interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of the provisions herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.